• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
cononofmasyeaf_zpsd3fd884a.png

His father was orthodox, and his grandparent baron of masyaf and shiite. Nice election cardinals :glare:

A more historically accurate 867 start.
6EBAB0BDD7328138939AFBF6F99D4DB4F48A828B

Link to the mod? Please? XD

It's not a mod, actually. It took me 2/3 hours of console use and the customizer DLC for this stupid joke. I was stuck at the airport all day and I figured I'd do something "constructive".

It's not a mod, actually. It took me 2/3 hours of console use and the customizer DLC for this stupid joke. I was stuck at the airport all day and I figured I'd do something "constructive".

Well, then it should be a mod. It's freaking genius.

cononofmasyeaf_zpsd3fd884a.png

His father was orthodox, and his grandparent baron of masyaf and shiite. Nice election cardinals :glare:

Eh, a devoted, male catholic with high IQ who could buy large parts of Europe and sweet-talk Virgin Mary into bed. Seen worse.

uwotfrance.jpg
Thats the best one I have on my PC that isn't some picture of a ridiculous conquest. France after a successful crusade to Jerusalem decided that the teachings of Shia was how it was meant to be.

*Spies at Abyssinia*

Nice cutaway. :}

Hahaha, I noticed that. It says "Nubians". I couldn't think of anything funny to say about them from the Greek perspective given I've never read a Greek account pertaining to them.

Hahaha, I noticed that. It says "Nubians". I couldn't think of anything funny to say about them from the Greek perspective given I've never read a Greek account pertaining to them.

"The Great Unknown" :p

You could have done that in 5 minutes with modding to be honest. But a witty joke nonetheless.

P.S. Byzantine Empire should be Empire of the Romans :mad: