Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

The new official alliance recruiting page! You should go there instead!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/208699-the-origin-protectorate/

---Archived---

This page will stay for the moment since it is a contact point for clans that allready joined!

The information in this spoiler containing the original post might be outdated!!! We assume that most people moved to the new thread by now. We still will keep this one up!

Update 13 is just a few days away. And its going to be magnificent!

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_26

But with the new changes we also have to face new challenges. The Solarrails, the Badlands, the Clanwars whatever you want to call it, are upon us. I am currently preparing my Dojo and you should do so to.

To compete with the big Clans the smaller ones are going to need a big alliance. A strong alliance. With this topic I want to lay a fundation for this cause. When you are warlord of a small clan PM my account here with your ingame alias and you clan name or write it in the comment section. When you are in a small clan, tell you warlords about this post so they can connect. When the Update is deployed we can form a strong alliance instantly!

We do not stand a chance alone. Only together we can prevail. UNITE!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Things to be considered:

http://i.gyazo.com/270b922cd5e2a17a7c8d8337c8f701d8.png

First important polls (some of them are over):

Solarrail taxes for other players: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53421153e4b0ea8b19f2105f

First solarrail placement (second poll! narrowed options): http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5344c577e4b0ea8b19f270dc

Alliancename language (decided): English won!

Information on the solarrails!

You should join this beautiful Steamgroup (its our main channel of organisation right now)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Alliancetemp

Make Our Emblem alliance contest!

Winner gets 100 plat
Photoshop (or equivalent) is allowed/encouraged
Rules are:
1) It cannot be copyrighted by any franchise/series unless it is from Warframe
2) It cannot contain any highly inappropriate content (keep it PG-13)
3) Limit 2 submissions per user
3a) Make sure to include a url link to your image when you PM as I will likely not be able to include images on a poll page
3b) Clan Emblem must be a 128x128 .PNG file. No exceptions!( Please also post a bigger version with it, for easier assessment!)
4) Must include the alliance name/abbreviation (Abbreviation is oripro)
5) Leave a space for the alliance name/abbreviation (if it is meant to be placed over the emblem be sure to tell me when you submit it via PM)
6) If I get no submissions, I will make the emblem myself. Which will be a fairly simple one at best.
7) You must be a part of the alliance of course!
8) PM your submissions to me (reltats: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/542944-reltats/ )

reltats said: "So I understand why some people don't like "oripro". The reasoning for this abbreviation was that it was one steam would allow. However we don't have to use the abbreviation that steam allows in-game or on the forums here. So the emblem contest will not also determine our official abbreviation, with winning emblem setting it."
Submissions will be accepted for an unknown amount of time, to be determined after the release of U13

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The final vote for the name is over

We are the Origin Proctectorate

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
122 CLANS AND COUNTING !!!
(if you notice a typo in you clanname pls PM me immediatly!)

Ampulitude
Athene
Auir Survivors
Avengers of the Departed
Bad Company Poo
Banter Wagon
bleak soul brethren
Blessed Resistance
Blue man Group
Bushido Dawn
Calypse
Children of the Rising Moon
Conqueror
Consilium Imperatorium
Dakush
DarkBoner Inc
Darkloud Initiative
Dark Tsukuyomi
Dark Uprising
Dawn of the Red Moon
DeathSong
Der DeKon Trupp
Dragon Lords
Eksurvijn
Elite Termination Forces
Eternal Sunshine
Extremely Angry
FAILURES_AT_LIFE
Fangs of Umbra
Forerunners of Tomorrow
Forsaken NULL
Frey Bentos
fuyoaloha
GhostCommand
Heartless Soul
HELLSING
Inominandum
Insomniacs
Invincible Legion Of Unconquerable Vanishing Gnomes
Iridium
Iron Empire
Iron Wolf
Juicy
Kakumei
Knights of the Razor
L
Lobster Powered Toaster
Lotus Prime
LoTuS RoNiN
Lumanesia
Megitsune
Me Sitting In The Corner
Midnight Frenzy
Might of the dragon slayer
Moeframe
Mursaat
Naxper
Neuro
New Britannia
NinjaKingdom
Ninja Sex Party
One Player Army
Only Sorta Dead
Order of the Angels
Order of the Eclipse
Penguin Society
Peripheral
Periphery<-- there is a space behind that !!!
Phoenix Warriors
PUREOWNAGE
Red Sword Operations
Relics Of The Orokin
RotationAnimationStation
Shadowmark
ShadowRaven
Shido
Shuffle Truffle
Shugendo
Silentshadow
Sol Wolfpack
Sora no Woto
Spellbound
Spliffs
Stalker Cult
Stay close to the Wallz
Tales of Tomodachi
Team Gents
The Beginning
The Guardians at the Gates of Infinity
The Happy Few
TheHatchetGang
The Late Night Gamers
The League of Swords
TheLonelyEpic
The NeoReapers
The Occulus
The Orion Protectorate
The Shadows of The Sun
The Space Ninja Association
The taste Of Ink
The Troopers
The Troupe
The White Rose
The Zanuka Project
Time Cube
Time to Kill
ToxicElite
Ultra Genesis
umbra
Unshelled Nuts
Victory at Sea
Void phantoms
Warframe's Fallen Vanguard
Warframe Pantheon
What Would Khorne Do
WhySoMad
Woobly
xViolenceX
Yu Tsun
Zenith Breaker Remnants
Zetsubousei
Zombie Resistance Agency

Edited by thebrainbrain

And one way I'm hoping we can do this is if DE creates subforum(s) for alliances to gather and meet in the Recruiting subforum. Queue shameless idea plug: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206439-new-subforum-for-badlands-alliances/

EDIT: Oh, and I, Praetor (warlord) of the Orion Protectorate, pledge my shadow clan for the cause.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
RELAY A-3 Location: [REDACTED]
TO TENNO CELL: [REDACTED] TheBrainBrain - Warlord
FROM Blackdragon0083-Shadow clan Warlord

Encryption cypher EPSILON 3

Decoded.

Message as follows
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Though are blades remain firmly united in maintaining the balance in opposition to the solders and the merchants, we most also look inward from time to time and maintain balance within the ranks of the Tenno, we can not allow the largest of us to maintain an iron grip in the Solar Rails, we answer your call of unity, should your new found alliance prove capable of maintaining the balance then are blades will sing with yours.

The Dragon Lords Stand with you.................

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

END OF TRANSMISSION.

Edited by blackdragon0083

Edit: Alright guys im more than willing to participate

If i can do anything for you then gimme a call

Clan name: Forsaken NULL

Ghost clan of me me and myself

Edited by azour

Ign: 4lin

Clan Name: Eternal Sunshine (Ghost Clan)

Count on me whatever it will be...

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/a/aa/Bypass_complete.ogg

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/4/43/Looks_like.ogg

Prepare your anuses first for the butthurt. Then you can unite after that.

http://images.wikia.com/warframe/images/d/de/AladBattleSpeech1.ogg

Edited by 4lin

IGN: mcKentucky (Warlord)

Clan Name: HELLSING

Clan Size: Ghost

I would like to suggest the alliance name to be something that can be awesomely written in short form, so other Tenno will never forget.

For example, "New Empire Z (NEZ)".

Greeting brother's we live in troubled times indeed. Tenno should unite under one banner but until that day I pledge DeathSong to this alliance together we will hold.

On a less RP'ingside I may have a solution to allow us all to communicate with each other in an actual forum area, I am a part of a smaller forum, that my clan is based on. It has its own private area and everything we could us that for the alliance.

My in game name is BrotherIcarus

I have my own clan with my brother only in it 

What do you guys think?

Should i leave the clan to my bro and join another?

the alliance can have up to 3000 members no limit on clans. so in practice you can have 3000 1 man clans ban together under a single alliance, if you want to stay in with your bro i see no reason why you can't.

It is one thing for many a ghost and shadow clan to group together, but another to organize them.

How will so many Warlords work together and seek to agree with one another on what should be done during conflict or expansion? How shall organization and management be handled?

A mass of hopeful players will only get so far if they are not focused.

It is one thing for many a ghost and shadow clan to group together, but another to organize them.

How will so many Warlords work together and seek to agree with one another on what should be done during conflict or expansion? How shall organization and management be handled?

A mass of hopeful players will only get so far if they are not focused.

This is why I suggested DE create a new subforum in the Recruitment area where alliances and form and organize. I hope they see that idea and put it in because there isn't really a way for us warlords to interface seamlessly with each other in a large group in game yet so the forums is the next best option.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

broad simple goals, a forum or sub channel in the alliance just for the warlords to convene, majority rule consensus, and outside of times of war just let the clans manage themselves while also taking advantage of the new communication channels. clans should be able to request assistance form the majority but no clan should be forced to provide anything. it should probably have a senatorial set up with an elected and trusted official standing as moderator. slimier to the UN, the alliance warlords should convene in times of emergency to discus issues of dire importance, such as one of are solar rails coming under attack. and then the info is disseminated down the chain by there leaders.