Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clans! Shadow Clans! Unite!

thebrainbrain

3) it is a collective effort with several people filling the alliance moderation roll.

I hope we'll have some sort of leadership besides just the collective clan leaders. It might be good to have a Roman Republic thing where we'll declare an "Emperor" when things get out of hand, and govern collectively the rest of the time. When someone needs help, we need to make sure there's someone out there who will provide it quickly and efficiently.

I hope we'll have some sort of leadership besides just the collective clan leaders. It might be good to have a Roman Republic thing where we'll declare an "Emperor" when things get out of hand, and govern collectively the rest of the time. When someone needs help, we need to make sure there's someone out there who will provide it quickly and efficiently.

I understand your concern.

We have not fully discussed this yet.

So now that the name is chosen the emblem choice contest is having some rule alterations, The size limit is the current clan emblem size limit

3b) Clan Emblem must be a 128x128 .PNG file. No exceptions.
4) Must include the alliance name/abbreviation (Abbreviation is oripro)

Note: Keep in mind you can make the emblem bigger at first, and for voting purposes I would recommend making it bigger and including a version of the correct size, this will not use up your submission limit fyi

Edited by reltats

For those asking if they may have their storm clans join; thebrainbrain and myself discussed this earlier, and we are accepting storm clans For the time being. This may change or it may stay the same.

Not all Storm clans consist of a 100 people.

I'm in a Storm clan but mine only has about 40 regularly active players.

Hey uh... y'all accepting storm clans? :D

For the time being yes we are.

Not all Storm clans consist of a 100 people.

I'm in a Storm clan but mine only has about 40 regularly active players.

Agreed I myself am in a storm clan with only 13 members (My Warlord did not full know the consequences of upgrading and that it was a one way thing).

So after some thought and discussion I have decided to have a what planet should we deploy our first solar rail to vote 2.0

This vote has been limited to only the more popular options (with the exclusion of Mercury because not only is there a chance it will not have any badlands sectors at all, but it was also the least popular of the popular options)

A friend of mine and fellow warlord asked me to post his thoughts

As I am considering accepting the role of tactician for our alliance, I felt that resolving the issue of solar rail locations for our Alliance is essential to ensuring that we are successful in keeping our holdings, thus enriching our Clans, and gathering strength.
As we know that there are several high traffic planets at this time, such as Saturn. While we know that the resources will be favorable to hold, we will be in conflict almost constantly as we attempt to hold these highly valued resources.
To answer this issue, I would beg you to consider the medium traffic planets with uncommon resources, such as Uranus and Pluto. The benefits of this can include less time worrying about losing these locations, and as is natural, control over areas where a large number of players spend their time. As these zones are popular with more advanced players, we will have quite a following in these areas. Think of the benefits of having players constantly using our towers in those zones to acquire resources at fair rates.
While I would like to point out that I am not indicating that Saturn, Ceres, and Jupiter are less important as a goal, I believe that we as an Alliance would have difficulty holding them during the onset of tower construction. I also feel that many of the wayward clans that do not yet have an affiliation may, and will be drawn to us as an Alliance. We will use the larger clans control to our advantage to swell our ranks, and when we have the support, take the high priority targets.
These are a few of my thoughts on tactical matters concerning our Alliance’s goals. I hope you can see the value of my reasoning, and of the potential strength of taking the medium traffic targets as opposed to those high traffic targets which will be in a constant state of conflict.
Warlord Cbear

I should note that if we do make a Tactician role we will likely have more then one, for obvious reasons of needing more then one viewpoint

Vote 2.0:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5344c577e4b0ea8b19f270dc

Edited by reltats

Ow the name is way too similar to a clan name ... i guess

Funny story about that. My guess is the clan you're referring to is mine. What's funny about the whole thing is that I wasn't the one who proposed that name for the alliance :P But in any case, it's what people voted for.

So after some thought and discussion I have decided to have a what planet should we deploy our first solar rail to vote 2.0

This vote has been limited to only the more popular options (with the exclusion of Mercury because not only is there a chance it will not have any badlands sectors at all, but it was also the least popular of the popular options)

A friend of mine and fellow warlord asked me to post his thoughts

As I am considering accepting the role of tactician for our alliance, I felt that resolving the issue of solar rail locations for our Alliance is essential to ensuring that we are successful in keeping our holdings, thus enriching our Clans, and gathering strength.

As we know that there are several high traffic planets at this time, such as Saturn. While we know that the resources will be favorable to hold, we will be in conflict almost constantly as we attempt to hold these highly valued resources.

To answer this issue, I would beg you to consider the medium traffic planets with uncommon resources, such as Uranus and Pluto. The benefits of this can include less time worrying about losing these locations, and as is natural, control over areas where a large number of players spend their time. As these zones are popular with more advanced players, we will have quite a following in these areas. Think of the benefits of having players constantly using our towers in those zones to acquire resources at fair rates.

While I would like to point out that I am not indicating that Saturn, Ceres, and Jupiter are less important as a goal, I believe that we as an Alliance would have difficulty holding them during the onset of tower construction. I also feel that many of the wayward clans that do not yet have an affiliation may, and will be drawn to us as an Alliance. We will use the larger clans control to our advantage to swell our ranks, and when we have the support, take the high priority targets.

These are a few of my thoughts on tactical matters concerning our Alliance’s goals. I hope you can see the value of my reasoning, and of the potential strength of taking the medium traffic targets as opposed to those high traffic targets which will be in a constant state of conflict.

Warlord Cbear

I should note that if we do make a Tactician role we will likely have more then one, for obvious reasons of needing more then one viewpoint

Vote 2.0:

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5344c577e4b0ea8b19f270dc

I have 10 years real world experience leading men into combat and establishing tactical objectives, then assigning personnel to perform them. i also used to be a tactical adviser and trainer for hire in eve online as well as a teacher at the eve academy and am very experienced with the concepts of territorial warfare in the digital space. i would like to offer my view points and experience on this subject whenever prevalent.