Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Origin Protectorate [Multi-Game Community] News And Recruitment Thread

reltats

This page may or may not contain outdated info, the most up to date info should always be on the steam, we are trying to keep this fully updated, but sometimes we forget things.

We are The Origin Protectorate, the goal of this alliance is to maintain the overall independence of smaller clans while also giving them a fighting chance in the badlands/dark sectors against the super sized clans. The alliance makes many of it's major decisions through direct democracy.

Steam Page

Twitter
We accept Ghost and shadow clans, Storm clans may only join if they are close to their member cap

Open recruitment has returned

Our Alliance emblem (for whatever reason cant be linked here, its our pic on our steam page)

Voice Chat
The Officially endorsed chat is RaidCall. If you have any trouble signing up through the program do it directly on their website

Command structure
Tier 1: High councilors; reltats, NinjaRican
Tier 2: tacticians: Zeroinfinite, and BuffTucker
Tier 3: Moderators; ZeroInfinite, DJ_Redwire, FREQ1989, Solidsp33d, BrotherIcarus, BuffTucker, and MidnightSummons
Tier 4: member

Tier 1, 2, and 3 are the council, Keep in mind you don't have to be a member of the council to join the meetings and contribute to the discussions. However if you want to discuss and contribute you need to actually join the meetings in the raidcall. this was set before the launch of U13 as it was the only free chat that could properly support as many people as we could need, allow for us to customize it to our needs, and remain active 24/7 without someone having to be there. If you don't have a mic, it does support text as well and you are free to use text. If you refuse to use raidcall then you can expect your contribution to limited to whatever second hand info comes up from peoples memories.

Tier 1, 2, and 3 are also know together as the council
Tier 1 is the direct leadership, with tier 2 handling tier 3, and tier 3 doing their job as moderators.

Tier 1 and 2 can manage rails, with tier 3 being allowed to outbid the opponents in rail conflicts by a maximum of 5000 credits (minimum of 10,000) for a maximum of 50 runs at a time if no one from a higher tier is online.

-We currently have 60 something undeployed solar rails. You are free to build more, but it would be more helpful to the alliance to donate those resources directly to the alliance vault

Application form: please fill out the following if you are interested in joining. Ensure you note you are applying, and not just answering the roll call

Clan name:
Clan Tier:

Representative:

Warlord:
Main timezone:

Edited by reltats

Huh, lots of momentum. Do you have room for another ghost clan?

I represent the Blessed Resistance. Currently at 9/10 members, and most are very experienced, but casual.

It would be great to be able to take part in badlands!

Man we are always looking for more clans.

The League of Swords would be interested in joining this alliance.

Ghost Clan (7/10)

Generally 1-2 active members (inactives will be cut unless they show activity soon).

I am MR10 and the other active member is MR9.

I have joined the steam group.  My steam Username is the same as my Warframe username.

Edited by Xaelon

We may have an issue with membership. Check Rebecca's PSA. Clans count for their member limit, not for their actual members if I'm understanding correctly. At nearly 100 clans, we may be very near the limit depending on how many shadow/storm clans there are compared to ghost.

>.> this is bad. this hugely favors large clans. I'm making noise about this

Due to this Bull s**t we are no longer accepting storm clans for the time being Unless they are close to their member cap

Edited by reltats

>.> this is bad. this hugely favors large clans. I'm making noise about this

Due to this Bull s**t we are no longer accepting storm clans for the time being

Rather than favor large clans, I'd say it favors full clans. It leaves the people who made solo clans out in the dust. An alliance of solo clans would only be 300 at most, but an alliance of full clans will hit 3000.

Rather than favor large clans, I'd say it favors full clans. It leaves the people who made solo clans out in the dust. An alliance of solo clans would only be 300 at most, but an alliance of full clans will hit 3000.

I still hate this, it will force me to recruit when I enjoy my clan being for my more personal use..

Well clan lobster powered toaster needs 7 more members now ;.;

I still hate this, it will force me to recruit when I enjoy my clan being for my more personal use..

I dislike it for the same reason, just pointing out the slight differences in the two. I much prefer a tiny clan that's more personal.

Agreed, hopefully they will change this. Luckily for my clan we have 7 or 8 active members now, but just a few weeks ago it was pretty much just me and two or three others.

This is definitely a problem, and I feel very sorry for all the one and two man clans that this puts a hamper on. To all small ghost clans that aren't at or near capacity, I would say don't worry about recruiting. We need to get this whole thing sorted out first.

I will keep recruiting for my storm clan in order to lessen the weight of the gap, and hopefully that will make the smaller clans more relevant. I advise my fellow storm clans and even shadow clans to do the same. A 4-man gap in a 6-man ghost clan isn't nearly as harmful as a 40-man gap in a 60-man storm clan.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

It would appear Rebecca has retracted her statement [temporarily?]. Now I'm getting images of everyone at DE running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to work things out. :P 

Honestly if they release U13 with this system and say its being fixed within a week, that would make me very happy. We can wait a bit on this on fix (that they really need imo), according to thebrainbrain our theoretical member count is only about 2000

Edited by reltats

I hope this gets fixed. I only have myself and two others in my clan. Ill keep an eye and ear out for any information on this matter and relay it here.

Honestly if they release U13 with this system and say its being fixed within a week, that would make me very happy. We can wait a bit on this on fix (that they really need imo), according to thebrainbrain our theoretical member count is only about 2000

They are good at updating and fixing things fast so if this is a possible solution they could implement, then I am totally fine with it.

Just a suggestion. My clan is active and full, but some clans may need to start recruiting. It would be nice to include the links to clan web sites/ forum post/ steam group for those clans that are currently recruiting. For Example:

Avengers of the Departed | Ghost Clan | Open Recruiting | WebSite Link