Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

[EDIT] Did not see there was a U14 Bug megathread. I apologize to the moderator who has to deal with this mistake.

67211_2014-07-18_00002.jpg

The card list on the left just looks weird with parts of it blacked out like that. Not sure if bug or intentional. Terrible design choice if intentional.

13990_2014-07-18_00003.jpg

Locate the foundry what now?

55863_2014-07-18_00004.jpg

Image tiles not scaled to the right size to fit properly on my screen.

58779_2014-07-18_00005.jpg

Mod card from console hologram showing through the wall in the upper left part of the screen.

59194_2014-07-18_00001.jpg

Yes, I know that the angle can be altered so that the covered part can be seen, but still, that is a large part of the UI covered up by my Tenno. Not really a bug, but I couldn't be bothered putting it in its own thread in the feedback section.

91133_2014-07-18_00006.jpg

Name of mod covered up by Excalibur's arm.

Edited by RyojinOrion

there is a quest bug that is happening for me. after i got the com link i was imediately tasked to do the quest to free darvo without getting any dialogue, and he was freed, the dialogue reffered to neding to free him, while my objective is the one after, as i have completed that quest

update: it seems that the entire quest system in the ship is one step behind my actual progress as now i am going to confront vor while the dialogue itself told me to do the ship quest i just did in order to get the mercury navs

Mirage mod bug, if you try to level a mod that is equipped on mirage and she doesn't have points enough when the game asks if you want to cancel or remove the mod the game will stuck even if you press cancel, forcing you to do Alt + F4....

Happenned with her skills to me, didn't tried normal mods btw.

I have a list of a few bugs that I have encountered and a few photos

-teammate health and shield bar not showing up in the top middle when looking at them

-no advanced settings option in the display menu 

-minimap getting stuck not showing current position

-extra players in one game

4bVEBvE.jpg

-end mission text out of place

pE6w7GM.jpg

just a few of the bugs I can think of for now other than that great update its amazing seeing the game progress like this.

when i played through the new tutorial, when i got up to the part where it says you have to raid a ship or something to find vors location, there was no location highlighted, so i went to the planet where the most recent quests were and noticed an assassination quest for vor. i did it, and lotus talking at the end sounded like i hadnt defeated vor yet and had just found his location. i then did a different vor assassination quest, which was also not highlighted, and now at teh end of that i have no idea what mission to do :( i also liked the old mods system much much better. Oh, and the old navigation system better. this one looks cooler, but old one was easier to understand.

Edited by jinxs2011

In the navigation menu (planets view):

If you click the options button on the top left screen corner and then select "arsenal" nothing happens.

You first have to exit the navigations screen (planets view) and then you see the arsenal - so it opens in the background.

PC Enviroment:

Win 7 Pro 64 Bit

AMD Radeon HD 7970

16GB RAM

Warframe 64Bit Mode

Not really a bug, but when the prologue ends, while using MK1-Paris, it ends weirdly where the arrow sticks with the bow.

Updated-01: Rhino Prime's Iron Skin is not in Gold Anymore. Is this an intended change?

(Still not fixed after 14.0.2)

http://dev.k2-rnd.com/warframeu14/01.jpg

Update-02 : Don't really know how to reproduce this, but using menu in-game, The field of view seems gone hay-wired.

Changing the values in the display setting doesn't help.

http://dev.k2-rnd.com/warframeu14/02.jpg

Update-03 : No more pausing in solo mission?

(Temporary fixed on 14.0.2, The dialogue still plays)

(14.0.4 Brings this back again..., is not pause-able again =_=;;)

Update-04 : Quests occupies Alert mission. The after the deployment of 14.0.1, Catalyst alert on E Prime. But not access-able due to active quest(Find Kubrow Egg) Mission. (Intended?)

Update-05 : (Crucial) While solo-ing Void Survival, Opening the mission progression screen while stop the timer. And it will not resume after you close it.

http://dev.k2-rnd.com/warframeu14/03.jpg

Update-06 : Quick Thinking is not working anymore. In T4 Defense, My Nekros with flow, full 300 energy. But I get 1 hit kill from grenade. But the energy was not drained to prevent my HP going down to 0.

Update-07 : Boss / Assasins's Level is not scaling properly after 14.0.1?

(Boss) 1 Hit kill to boss is happening after 14.0.1. Before that, U14 scale it so high level players do not instant kill them.

Example, Vor's Prize's "Confront Vor" was easy for high level player, When facing non quest Vor, He is quite hard to kill because of U14 level rescale feature. Regressions happened on 14.0.1?

(Assasin) Need Further testing.

*Thoughts*

U14 is really nice, but some changes reverts its feature / causes regression.

Is the U14 build on a branch prior U13 and wasn't merge properly with the U13 codes?

Hmm, I wonder...
(No, I'm not blaming. Every human makes mistakes)

Edited by KiddoKenshin

update: it seems that the entire quest system in the ship is one step behind my actual progress as now i am going to confront vor while the dialogue itself told me to do the ship quest i just did in order to get the mercury navs

update 2: killed vor and the dialogue treats it as i just came back with the nav segment, i will try to do one more mission and see if the game will recognize it.

this bug may or may not be related to that my game crashed during the first tutorial mission, which i doubt

First of all my greatest respect to all DE members, shipping the update 5:30 AM and working through the night.. you are crazy :)

such passion, unbelievable^^

ok back to topic. i've found some bugs after i started the prologue (i played around 4 missions including the tutorial)

1.) 0VIle4a.jpg

i had a massive FPS drop in the loading screen and it seemed stuck, but after 20 more seconds i spawned and that happened:

no UI (map ammo weapon) and the player are all shiny, after 2 minutes it normalized itself except for the UI 

so i did a new mission:

2.) dFHJMkg.jpg

in this mission after spawning and playing for ~30 seconds, the UI got stuck. the pickup ammo notification got stuck and also the minimap -> as u can see im facing the wall but the minimap shows me that im looking in a different direction

so i restarted again:

3.) x2DL6ky.jpg

this one is old:

the default color clips through the custom color, here you can see the blue on hydroids bottom. (the actual colors are white, black and grey)

this time i didnt restart :p

4.) QoS28hO.jpg

ok here i casted the 4th ability from hydroid while sliding, i slided down there (where the crosshair is pointing).

i fell down there while doing the tentacle animation thingy and fell through the map and died, after that i revived and spawned at the beginning

5.) MxhuWGN.jpg

no idea if this is intended or not, but the mod list on the left side shows only few mods with their pictures

6.) in the beginning of some missions (total played after update ~4, as i mentioned earlier) i ve noticed 

the intro video shows in the first few frames the old video. it is just a weird flashing, not that important.

7.) some serious FPS drops in the loading screen, from normal 60 to 10 to 30 to 20.to 60 again, in the loading screen the FPS are not important at all, but because there is an animation going on it is a bit annoying.

i guess you guys want an EE.log from me, but i have no idea where to sent it.should i sent a support ticket with this exact same stuff i just wrote? or is it enough to put the forum link in the text box?

I would like to report that when trying to download U14, the download bar is always stuck on "Downloading updates...", then after a while, it turns to "Contents server temporarily unavailable", then restarts the process again. This has happened over the past hour that I have tried to download the patch, and I am not sure if it is due to location, as I live in Asia. 

Lots of bugs, but most noticeable: Have to close the game and relog constantly after finishing tutorial missions to be able to install new modules and stuff.

Also, most annoying to me - you can't pause when you're in solo anymore! Groundbreaking bug here.

BUG: I just went and completed the mission to collect supplies on Everest, got back to the ship and there is a marker on the foundry, I go down and interact with the marker nothing happens, I cant do anything on the game, I can't do missions all I can do is look at my charter and mods and foundry and stuff with no direction of what to do, and all the AI tells me is to craft a countermeasure yet there's is not one to be seen