Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Supra Or Alternate Skin For Supra

SixApax

At first, sry me for my s#&$ty eng, plz.
So, i draw this concept, in the hope that DE will make syndicates primary weapon.
So, fooh, it's all very strange for me. Also, if with skin for original Supra is all clear, then with Supra Secura i will to clarify: original Supra with Suda's mod still stay in "Guns_for_MR"-Tier, getting out of the S#&$-Tier. I think, that DE is well aware of this. So, i with my homies figured some stats for Perrin Supra. At first increase projectile speed and accuracy - so Supra will work well not only in close combat, secondly - increase crit and status chance: really, if the Supra was somewhere about 30% crit chance - it would be wonderful, but it's wrong/bad way for gun, which can't be placed in Prime Access, lol; i think, that crit chance (СС) and crit multiplier should be increased quite a bit, to at least sometimes players could see this F@(*()NG CRITS; at the same time СС must be small enough to disperse it was not rational. I can say the same things about status chance, but it is, in my opinion, should be in the range of 15 to 20, since the use of the Supra with Suda's mod suit me. Next it would be nice to increase damage, ammo (from 90 to 100, from 540 to 600), reload speed and, of course, add the AoE.
Fooh, so, now begin the saddest part of my, hm, attempts in eng at the Warframe forum. The fact that I can't into Photoshop or others cool stuff for coloring and all my comrad's can't too. That is why i make this absolutely crazy paint work in Paint. Rly, guys, i am very ashamed, but I have no choice, sry me plz. Fooh, this is all, i think.

fd695c7c8045.png

86df5acd2cad.png

68dc7e059b6f.png
326aa1fddb72.png
Oh, and a *.dwg-file:
http://rghost.ru/7WYFT6YdH

Edited by SixApax