Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Video With The Chinese Exclusive Weapons

f0nty

Well 3 are mentioned of those 2 are already in game more or less but might get a new chinese-esque skin I would imagine. The third was announced in one of the recent dev streams for the already established markets, so probably not that chinese exclusive as it sounds.

Edited by Hatzeputt

Why do you ever bother about 1 extra rubbish weapon that will be released for china ? who cares, let them have it... moove on ! You are like a bunch of kids from who big daddy stolen the lolly pop... We got tons of useless weapons, and this one will be a useless weapon as well, that no one will ever use ! Its just for marketing purpose ! and nothin else ! 1 weapon more, 1 weapon less, still best weapon of choice for DPS will be Dakra Prime and Scindo Prime !

Edited by DonBot

Jeff didn't say that it'll be exclusive to chinese version. Just that it'll be brand new for it's launch. Oh and just because someone wrote 'exclusives' before he said it doesn't mean that it's true. They already stated that china won't have exlusive content in a devstream, didn't they?

DE shouldn't be wasting time making content exclusive for any one market(the few skins that exist are tolerable, because they a minor variations of something that already exists, they barely qualify as content).  If its in one version it should be in all, to maintain the content flow.  I am going to be really irritated if DE slows down content release for the normal version of the game because they are making exclusive items for the Chinese market. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre

Why do you ever bother about 1 extra rubbish weapon that will be released for china ? who cares, let them have it... moove on ! You are like a bunch of kids from who big daddy stolen the lolly pop... We got tons of useless weapons, and this one will be a useless weapon as well, that no one will ever use ! Its just for marketing purpose ! and nothin else ! 1 weapon more, 1 weapon less, still best weapon of choice for DPS will be Dakra Prime and Scindo Prime !

....but...there are people like you who play for meta weapons, and players who actually play for fun. They would rather use "rubbish weapons" because they look cool and matches with whatever cosplay they want their Warframe to be. A clanmate of mines love the reaper prime, and I personally like the Venka recently.

Meh, let them have their nunchucks lol. We might be able to get one with a different design in the future, who knows.

Jeff didn't say that it'll be exclusive to chinese version. Just that it'll be brand new for it's launch. Oh and just because someone wrote 'exclusives' before he said it doesn't mean that it's true. They already stated that china won't have exlusive content in a devstream, didn't they?

or they get "exclusive" content.

means recoloured/renamed weapons/warframes we already have

....but...there are people like you who play for meta weapons, and players who actually play for fun. They would rather use "rubbish weapons" because they look cool and matches with whatever cosplay they want their Warframe to be. A clanmate of mines love the reaper prime, and I personally like the Venka recently.

Meh, let them have their nunchucks lol. We might be able to get one with a different design in the future, who knows.

Why did you ever come tho this statement ? are you clear seer ? Have you ever seen what weapons i play ?

Why throwing words in the wind, when you have no actual confirmation ? What made you say i'm a "chiche" like all others ? Maybe i am. Maybe i run only the overpowered weapon, or not... Maybe i like diversity ? And now melee weapon base is huge ! Say what you think, and THINK WHAT YOU SAY ! Or noone ever will take you serious... What makes YOU, the person who says what or who i am ? Next post you will tell me what to do and how to do it ?

In your place i'd take time to answer !

Edited by DonBot

Diversity in this game is pretty dead. Unless you're new and trying out all kinds of weapons, people will stick with their late game modded weaponry or whatever lets them melee the fastest.

I don't personally have any issue if the entirety of the weapon family is exclusive content to any region, but I will be annoyed if it hinders the development because of it.

Why did you ever come tho this statement ? are you clear seer ? Have you ever seen what weapons i play ?

Why throwing words in the wind, when you have no actual confirmation ? What made you say i'm a "chiche" like all others ? Maybe i am, Maybe i run only the overpowered weapon, on the other hand maybe i'm not... maybe i like diversity, and now it is huge ! Say what you think, and THINK WHAT YOU SAY ! Or noone ever will take you serious...

Literally everything you said previously gave across the impression that you believe that "rubbish weapons" don't matter and that DPS does, you should probably work on your communication skills if that wasn't what you meant.

Literally everything you said previously gave across the impression that you believe that "rubbish weapons" don't matter and that DPS does, you should probably work on your communication skills if that wasn't what you meant.

Have you ever heard of "Statistics" if not then why bother me with your useless comment ? Statistics show all who and what they use ! I speak in general ! But not by my own gameplay or weapon of chice !

It's not me who we discuss here ! A bright man would understand that the very first second !

Edited by DonBot

DE shouldn't be wasting time making content exclusive for any one market(the few skins that exist are tolerable, because they a minor variations of something that already exists, they barely qualify as content).  If its in one version it should be in all, to maintain the content flow.  I am going to be really irritated if DE slows down content release for the normal version of the game because they are making exclusive items for the Chinese market. 

Not to mention it would mean DE had lied to us time and again about Content not being purely exclusive to one version outside of cosmetics.

Nunchaku are something this community has been asking for fer ages and seeing our first semblance of it being presented in a section of a video marked as "EXCLUSIVE CONTENT" in a currently being worked on Tenno Reinforcement video from the looks of it or possibly another china trailer. I really shouldnt care all that much about a version I probably wont ever play but it just rubs me the wrong way for some reason even though I know we will probably get our own version in the future.

I've been thinking, Operator... (see what I did there?)

Anyway, I've been thinking. I am afraid that the nunchaku's range is as small as dagger or fists. Knowing DE, I'm not sure that they're not going to make it flurry like most nunchaku we've seen in other games.

It would be an instabuy for me if that nunchaku ever comes here with a range like Dante's Cerberus, along with those quick whips and spinning smash.

Some people actually play a game for fun, not DPS, all the time, you know. Nunchucks would be amazingly fun.

Well, so far, all uniqueness between platforms and such have been cosmetics, yes?

I think that if they release unique weapons (that aren't just cosmetic skins) for the chinese release, they will come to use later, just like how the Brakk was given out once more at a later time.

Some people actually play a game for fun, not DPS, all the time, you know. Nunchucks would be amazingly fun.

Fun ... :) huuhh

Fun is good

Only a better fun is to play with your wife and kids :) if not the best :)

For 20% this will be anuther 3000 XP

For another 60 it will be "oh god... another weapon to rank, i still didnt ranked other 15-200 weapons, and they add another one"

For the rest 20% will be fun :P

Actually it all depends how DE will make them... if again a low range like daggers... then it will be ignored, but if it will have like a heavy sword range then hell yes its fun :P

Diversity in this game is pretty dead. Unless you're new and trying out all kinds of weapons, people will stick with their late game modded weaponry or whatever lets them melee the fastest.

I don't personally have any issue if the entirety of the weapon family is exclusive content to any region, but I will be annoyed if it hinders the development because of it.

W4eap4ons4? 44Mel4e4e? 4W4hat4 4are 4you4 talk4ing 4 about44?44