Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50 Forma Warframe (With Pics)

Kthal

In under four weeks this time, I completed part two of this magnificent project.

12MO3yB.png

Full screenshot:

GrPbf06.jpg

Overall, I am thrilled with Volt Prime's improvements over the regular, as they really allow him to function how I always had planned on using Volt, but never quite managed.

For the polarities, I used Naramon on the Aura, three Vazarin, three Madurai, and two Naramon, as this layout should allow me to equip almost any combination of mods I would consider using, hopefully come what changes DE may make.

Pasting FAQ from my last venture:

ny0vmPb.png

Q: "Whyyyyyyyyy?"*
*Number of 'Y's may vary.
A: WHY NOT.

Q: "What a waste."**
**Not a question, but I have a response anyway.
A: Do you not see that magnificence on my screen? If DE add in Forma-based cosmetics or any sort of bragging rights, (See recent archived community hot topics) it was absolutely worth it.

Q: What is the Forma limit?
A: There isn't a known one yet, I just stop at 50 because it's a nice round number. Somewhere around here is a thread with a 100 Forma Carrier.
Edited by Kthal

personally, and this is just my practical side talking, but I don't see the point, you have only 9 usable slots to put forma in, so what are the other 21 forma for? One thing I did find amusing is that you say you put 30 forma on and yet you have to red mods showing, I'm guessing you didn't plan out your forma well. Unless your a council member or something and see something down the line that involves forma, this IMHO was really a waste of forma.

In under four weeks this time, I completed part two of this magnificent project.

I bet it's fun...

Otherwise, it's quite an excess. It's not a matter of why or why not, just an excess. People usually don't run 50 miles around the building just to grab a cup of coffee 2 yard away from them. But, yeah sure, it could be a personal goal and no one could say otherwise.

@Sakatchi Maybe I missed this but what new Mastery system? @Ebohcalyps3 not h8ing at all, if that's his thing I'm just saying unless he sees something down the line regarding forma that we don't know about then great, but at the moment seems a waste when you have only 9 slots.

Pasting FAQ from my last venture:

ny0vmPb.png

Hahaha, oh my word, I thought you were joking when you said that in a game earlier. Is 50 the limit, or did that just seem like a nice place to stop? I'd love to see it wrap around to a new line.

Funnily enough, your previous 50-Forma Lex inspired me to mass Forma my Excal for reasons. (But really, it just an excuse for making a pseudo-Excal P.) Currently at 16 Forma, but I had to stop cause my Dojo is being rebuilt :c.