Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mass Effect Tribute/easter Egg On Warframe?

Nekozero

Shhhh, don't tell everyone about it o.o

And yea, I think that room is a little easteregg too^^... but I almost wish we will get a better, more detailed "2.0"-version of this room with the upcoming underwater tileset (because that way we could have fishs and underwater-thingys xD)

Edited by Fabpsi

Shhhh, don't tell everyone about it o.o

And yea, I think that room is a little easteregg too^^... but I almost wish we will get a better, more detailed "2.0"-version of this room with the upcoming underwater tileset (because that way we could have fishs and underwater-thingys at the left xD)

Nah, this seems like the perfect parallel to a grineer galleon captains room. Some war trophies, A simple bunk. Still dirty, still grineer.

"shrug" i guess, two rooms happening to have the same layout is not what i would call an easter egg.

that's just pure chance and honestly, seems like poor eater egg if it is.

its way obscure and vague

it could be but i dont think so.

besides the room layout and shape, thats pretty much where it stops being similar.

they dont have the same over all feel at all and frankly as two sci fi games,

they could have way better easter eggs attributing ME if they wanted to.

to be honest im not sure why they would

ME is nowhere near a mesmerizing sci fi masterpiece its sold as.

its okay.

but it loops inward on its self far to often and odes a very poor  attempt at making it seem like your choices have any actual impact all.

I suppose to each his own.

Nah, this seems like the perfect parallel to a grineer galleon captains room. Some war trophies, A simple bunk. Still dirty, still grineer.

Ockhams oh c'mon, stahp it! o3o'

I don't want to believe in such simple answers (._. ) , let me seek eastereggs, let me make connections to weird things, let me split the dream and open the veil ;A;

...jk^^

(well now that I think about it, I could post the same thing in the mask-thread ...mhhh)

more on-topic:

Mhh, I wonder if they will do other sci-fi-games eastereggs in the future (maybe a master-chief helmet? Or Titanfall/Destiny/yadayada stuff? It would be a little bit funny imo :3)

Ockhams oh c'mon, stahp it! o3o'

I don't want to believe in such simple answers (._. ) , let me seek eastereggs, let me make connections to weird things, let me split the dream and open the veil ;A;

...jk^^

(well now that I think about it, I could post the same thing in the mask-thread ...mhhh)

more on-topic:

Mhh, I wonder if they will do other sci-fi-games eastereggs in the future (maybe a master-chief helmet? Or Titanfall/Destiny/yadayada stuff? It would be a little bit funny imo :3)

You realize they have to be subtle, right? They can't just straight up show a Master Chief helmet.

You realize they have to be subtle, right? They can't just straight up show a Master Chief helmet.

Well they don't " have "to be subtle (but of course it would be a lot better they are subtle^^)

And I didn't mean a Master-chief-helmet for our Warframes, just somewhere on a shelf between Corpus and Grineer Helmets, maybe it looks slightly different, that's all^^

I didn't want to make perfect ideas for eastereggs, that was just one of the first things in my mind when I thought about sci-fi-game-stuff  :3

Report to the ship as soon as possible. We'll bang, OK?

i get it. =D

it does resemble the captains cabin....

props to the guy who came in the thread and turned his post into a mass effect hate post.

you live for so much in life. LMAO