Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime Alternate Helmet (Artwork Included) Updated 30.10.2015

Victor29

Greetings fellow space ninja's.

I know the topic of alternate helmets for primed warframes has been addressed on these forums at one point and i just could not resis the templation to try my hand at creating one. So i drank some tutorias and said to my lady Nova " Honey! your getting a new face." :)). The end result is this concept you see bellow. I may have been too liberal with the gold details. But whats a prime without gold? The significat features my concept brings are the 3 tails the helmet has on the back of the head, not as impresive as Ash Prime,s tail, but he dosent have 3. I hope, in the future, to finish the color scheme and textures for this, and maby start work on the main body (so get redy for cloth). For the moment tho, the model you see only has the gold material added and a representation of the energy "waves" that are representative of Nova,s fashion taste,s. 

Hope everyone will enjoy my idea And i look forward to any constructive criticism.

lbCcI61.jpg

7KLqBwq.jpg

uyk41IT.jpg

3ajRTze.jpg

bZWSAXJ.jpg

ZhS15mO.jpg

UgSdy5I.jpg

Update 30.10.2015

CUsjjQx.jpg

dEiRz8Y.jpg

3dE0PdS.jpg

vFoubQm.jpg

7D5r7ye.jpg

I1cQPeI.jpg

Edited by Victor29

Me likey. Me really likey. +1

Oh, and btw I really hate primes because of how gaudy they are, but your use of the gold is very elegant- even though there is a lot of it. Not often a prime doesn't gross me out, good job with that.

Edited by Stratego89

That's very impressive! I especially like how the gentle shapes capture Nova's "Porcelain Doll" aesthetic.

And the gold inlay is noticeable but not overpowering like it is with some of the Prime's.

Thank You!

I feared i had "Overextended" with the amount of gold details. So i decided to make them smaller. 

As I'd say, the design is as smooth as a midnight jazz.

Good work, Victor. While i don't think DE will actually replace the default ones with these kind of alternates, They might just add alternate Prime helmets to Baro Ki'Teer's manifest sooner or later. All in all, good work. Hope to see this in game.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings friends

It has been some time since my first post, and now i finally got the chance to progress with my concept. Thank you all for your support so fare. I hope you will enjoy these colours i have chosen. Did not know exactly what direction to go with the colors but then i decided on a Lotus/umbra theme. I hope our Mother Lotus will apreciate my cromatic choice as well. The introduction of TennoGen has got me verry excited and as a result my brain thing is filled with ideas for a syandana to match this Nova concept. So that is curently on the drawing board. As before i look forward to any sugestions, opinions or criticism.

Enjoy!

I1cQPeI.jpg

dEiRz8Y.jpg

3dE0PdS.jpg

7D5r7ye.jpg

vFoubQm.jpg

CUsjjQx.jpg

Edited by Victor29