Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Can Get Banned By Reciving Gifts Now Fix Please

Deejudanne

Thanks its already been said on another thread prety sure it get a fix soon

Hope so, I wonder. If developers can get their accs banned aswell since alot of users sendw gifts 24/7 to them cuz if that happends i would bet they would actually wake up and do something fast ^

Check this out..

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548076-banned-till-january-1st-2035/?p=6155888#entry6155888

Look at how long he's got banned for..

"banned untill 2035"

DE said to contact support..

All -plat balance bans are 20 years long. It's just a default. But yeah, this is a major issue with the current system that people are abusing. It seems nowadays more and more toxic players are joining this game...

I blame draco. *runs away*

Check this out..

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/548076-banned-till-january-1st-2035/?p=6155888#entry6155888

Look at how long he's got banned for..

"banned untill 2035"

DE said to contact support..

I love how DE told the OP to contact support, when the OP clearly stated that he already did contact support, and support told him to spend his own money in order to fix a problem that was caused by someone else.

Keep upvoting that thread's OP post. People need to be aware of this, even if just to protect themselves.

I love how DE told the OP to contact support, when the OP clearly stated that he already did contact support, and support told him to spend his own money in order to fix a problem that was caused by someone else.

Keep upvoting that thread's OP post. People need to be aware of this, even if just to protect themselves.

so you mean that DE actually dont give a F***?